Nismo Version 2 Spoiler with Carbon Blade

Leon@EPRacing

There are some nice rear skirts and lips available. I have been looking at loads of stuff on the US sites - just out of interest although I would like a front lip! And if you mix and match you can make up some wicked looking kits.
Im thinking of getting the front lip (nismo) rather than full bumper, so when you find somewhere that is doing it, let me know please. :thumbs:

Way hey! B)
:yahoo:

Does anyone have a pic of a 350 with just a nismo rear? I dont mind if you dont have the V2, just to see how it could possibly look for now

Thanks

Best I can do at the mo, few years old now, not great photos wheels are crap

med_gallery_128_71_34186.jpg

med_gallery_128_71_26732.jpg

med_gallery_128_71_25552.jpg

Spill - Thanks for your nice pic anyway.

Right guys, I got some CW-Style (c-west replica) FRP font lip in stock as well if any one interested, normal retail price £169 + £20 carriage, is now member only £160 delivered to your door next day, limited stock please let me know, cheers

th_CW-StyleFRPFrontLip4.jpg

th_CW-StyleFRPFrontLip3.jpg

th_CW-StyleFRPFrontLip1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Has any one fitted one of these yet? if so any pics please as iam thinking about fitting a rear spoiler as my 350z doesnt have one fitted
Not yet dude, they will be arriving very soon and i will fit it as soon as it arrives at my door!

I will keep you posted