Tyre fitment - east midlands

WINKJ

I spent ages looking at different places and checking out reviews. There was no way i would let my local kwik fit anywhere near my mint alloys. Ive seen the mess those sorts of places have made before on other wheels ive had.

In the end I found a place which had good reviews which werent to far from where I lived and watched them like a hawk whilst they did my wheels. Did a good job and was actually cheaper than the online tyre websites.

I have a supurb guy in milton keynes who changed my 22" rims without a scratch and didnt break a sweat. He has been doing it for the past 15 years.

Even better is that he charges £10 a wheel, which includes changed and balanced.

Steer clear of all nationwide chains,heard of many horror stories.My next door neighbour who is disabled took his car to Kwik fit for four new tyres,drove his car home.I knew he always looked after his cars,pointed out to him he had scratched his front wheel,no,he said,then looked at all foor wheels,ALL scratched :scare: .He told me he had just had new tyres,so we drove back to Kwik fit,complained to manager who said no way :boxing::rant: .As they had literally only been fitted 10mins ago we asked to look at the tyre fitting machine,lo and behold lots of silver flakes of paint on the arm.All four wheels were refurbed at there exspense,with a courtesy car and as a goodwill gesture the cost of two tyres refunded.So beware,i always use my local private fitters,had no problems :#1: at all.

I have a supurb guy in milton keynes who changed my 22" rims without a scratch and didnt break a sweat. He has been doing it for the past 15 years.

Even better is that he charges £10 a wheel, which includes changed and balanced.

May i ask who you use? I have not long moved to MK and will be needing a tyre man in the near future :thumbs:

May i ask who you use? I have not long moved to MK and will be needing a tyre man in the near future :thumbs:

They are in Blethchly and are called "The eight Bells garage" which is opposite to The eight bells pup

This is the address 28 Buckingham Road, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK3 5HL