Sparkle Car Care South East Summer detailing meet.

stevie040

Hi peeps i know are a lot of members down here in the sunny south east. Therefor i am gauging interest in a summer meet.

My idea is to hire a premises where i can detail cars and also where we can have a bbq and a few drinks etc. The more cars i can detail in a day the cheaper the cost per car. I think i can detail about 6-7 cars per day (standard detail)

Obviously to make the meet a bit more successful other members are more than welcome to attend.

Im hoping we can get about 20 zeds together where u can see what i can do, and also so i can help u in maintaining your cars by offering any advice.

I would be looking at doing this over 2 days so thats 13 spaces at an average cost of 70GBP per car.

So what do u think? Any ideas and so on of where this can be held?

Anybody want to make the first booking? Thanks for reading :thumbs:

IMO I would say you would be better off doing less cars i.e. maybe 2/3 a day and doing the works like swirl removal. If you do a good job you are more likely to get more high value jobs.

Personally I feel that your standard service etc is fairly expensive for what it is BUT when you do swirl repair etc and get the car lookng 100% I think your services are much more valuable.

I understand mate, detailing really come into its own when you have to remove swirls etc. The reason for doing it this way was to get more people to gether really. So far not generated much interest, so we may well change to your way of thinking.

At the moment there does not seem to be a lot of interest. Maybe go for a demonstration day?

My idea behind this being again a BBQ etc but have one or two cars having the works including swirl removal. This then can show the before and afters

What do u think?