Warranty fails!!

alscar

weird.

Nissan Suck. They have to address this or they will drive away their premium customers (muranos and 350Zs) as we will all run off to drive Porsches!

Nonsense

Just check the price difference between a Nissan and an equally specced porsche. To get a Z you have to go into cayman S territory, making the buying price for the same level of equipment approx 50% more expensive ;)

Different price bracket altogether

I could of bought a Porsche but I chose the Zed as it's a cracking car and insurance is much cheaper!

My dads lexus cost 2.5 times what my lexus cost and the service was NO different. Both equally brilliant.

It shouldn't make a difference on the price of the car - the company should be proving that it is wear and tear, not us proving to them that it isn't!

IMO Nissan have a potentially major problem in good will as they are alienating their clients (premium clients do expect more as people who spend big on cars are usually successful and get what they want - to a point!)

I think it is within some manufacturers. I took my Lexus in with a broken stereo - sound familiar? Anyway, I walked into the dealer unannounced and was greeted with a pleasant 'Hi Stewart' They got a mechanic to look at it and he said book it in in a couple of days. This is the reg of the courtesy car you'll get.....

Stereo replaced with no bill - 8 months out of warranty! Awesome. :yahoo:

Nissan take note, this is what we want! B)

I still maintain that the service received varies significantly from dealer to dealer.

Don't think that we can generalise and say 'Nissan' has poor service and no goodwill. Up until now, my personal opinion of Nissan is very high due to the excellent service I have received from my dealer.

It was a bloody joke........ Still p1ss myself everytime I see Mike's Knob :lol:

Me too but don't wanna upset QC Digsy :cry:

It was Digsy who orginally asked where do the batteries go :lol:

I know but....... :surrender:

Don't worry lads it takes more than that to upset me................

.....but I know you'll try! :teeth:

It was a bloody joke........ Still p1ss myself everytime I see Mike's Knob :lol:

Me too but don't wanna upset QC Digsy :cry:

It was Digsy who orginally asked where do the batteries go :lol:

I know but....... :surrender:

Don't worry lads it takes more than that to upset me................

.....but I know you'll try! :teeth:

Great :band: