Warranty fails!!

alscar

Well.. My first experience of the Nissan warranty has just hit a wall! The finish on the top of the gear knob wore off (thecar is only 15 months old) and they said it was normal wear and tear!!!!! Shocking!!

It goes in to have the power hood looked at in a couple of weeks.. Wonder if I will get any more joy out of them for that! It will only be the third time they have looked at it! Hopeless..

Seriously thinking about going back to an old Porsche!

Just makes me very disapointed with what is a great car...

My last car (a Porsche Boxster) wasnt as good to drive as this, but it was bullet proof, and the dealers were first class!

Just left thinking I have a second rate car with worse service (from Nissan not just the dealer).

Can you tell I'm grumpy about this!!!

My gearknob was worn when I bought the car. I bought a new one as Nissan warranty sucks. I blame married men! It's your wedding ring that wears it out!

Neither me or the guy who owned it from new have any rings! :wacko:

Just makes me very disapointed with what is a great car...

My last car (a Porsche Boxster) wasnt as good to drive as this, but it was bullet proof, and the dealers were first class!

Just left thinking I have a second rate car with worse service (from Nissan not just the dealer).

Can you tell I'm grumpy about this!!!

Don't let it get you down. At least you don't see another 30 of your car on the road every day. Just needs a bit of skill and time on our part to alert Nissan to their dozy ways! :boxing:

My gearknob was worn when I bought the car. I bought a new one as Nissan warranty sucks. I blame married men! It's your wedding ring that wears it out!

Go on.. Shock me... How much did a new one cost and where did you get it from? (Im sitting down!) :dry:

Go on.. Shock me... How much did a new one cost and where did you get it from? (Im sitting down!) :dry:

You'll still fall off your chair/ sofa.

You'll still fall off your chair/ sofa.

Ebay! Not an original one but looks the part. Same as Lomotos.

weird.

Nissan Suck. They have to address this or they will drive away their premium customers (muranos and 350Zs) as we will all run off to drive Porsches!

Yeah think they will loose any good will really! They should have done what Toyota have done with the Lexus brand.. At least then your getting away from a Micra and Mirco service standards!

I think Infiniti is being launched here.

Toyota did well, I had a Lexus and the service was first class. It p*ssed all over Nissan and if I bought another 350Z I wouldn't waste my money buying one in warranty.

weird.

Nissan Suck. They have to address this or they will drive away their premium customers (muranos and 350Zs) as we will all run off to drive Porsches!

Nonsense

Just check the price difference between a Nissan and an equally specced porsche. To get a Z you have to go into cayman S territory, making the buying price for the same level of equipment approx 50% more expensive ;)

Different price bracket altogether

Beware, last time i made a remark in that style i found a "first strike" warning in my private messages :wacko::headhurt:

Hardly the same thing

Someone did upset Mike with a similar comment but I can't be bothered to get shirty.....