Questions on front lip and aftermarket bumper

v0ranma0v

Does anyone have any experience of having a front lip or after market front bumper? I want to know if there is any problem on going up on steep driveways and crossing speed bumps after either of those is fitted.And which one will give more ground clearance? As far as i concern, both of them seem to lower the car quite a lot...

depends on where you live i guess im in london and ended up taking off my greddy gracer front lip as too many high speed bumps and gradients in car parks was a nightmare aswell leaving steep driveways but if it generally flat and low speed bumps then your ok :thumbs:

id say an aftermarket bumper would give more clearance as my N1 bumper sits slightly higher than the lip.but all depends what bumper and lip your looking at really

All depends really.

Some front lips/bumpers do have a lower line, some don't .

Also depends more on whether the car is lowered or not and how steep a driveway is.

Mine is slightly lowered with an added front lip, but have no issues with speed bumps per se.

I tend to worry more about my side skirts catching than my front lip

Most aftermarket frot noses drop the frot by about 5-10mm. although some don't lower at all.

Lips are about the same.

*shamless plug* - I have a Amuse front nose for sale. Check my post in for sale section if interested.