throttle control actuator

cmck13

Decided to remove this to enable a new paint job on it. Read up on the guides no problems here, but when attempting to remove the main electrical cable block that I assumed would be a simple pull out job, it feels well and truly stuck.

Is there any special push in part as a clip I need to know about or should it just pull straight out?

I haven't gave it the full hog yet for fear of breaking anything, thanks in anticipation.

Jeff :thumbs:

Decided to remove this to enable a new paint job on it. Read up on the guides no problems here, but when attempting to remove the main electrical cable block that I assumed would be a simple pull out job, it feels well and truly stuck.

Is there any special push in part as a clip I need to know about or should it just pull straight out?

I haven't gave it the full hog yet for fear of breaking anything, thanks in anticipation.

If you mean the throttle body then there is a release clip on the block connector :thumbs:

Do not force it off :scare:

If you mean the throttle body then there is a release clip on the block connector :thumbs:

Do not force it off :scare:

Thanks.

Yes I do mean the throttle body and thats what I thought it might be but I dont see a clip or anything on the block connector that gives.

Is it the flat part on the right handside of the block that faces to the nearside of the car? do you push it in etc?