Someones being playing with Forza 4...

AMT

Well me and my m8 lol... and obviously the fun part is modifications... So I got myself a Z, put some Nismo kit bits on it, upped the power to just over 400bhp (not one of these 'i'll make it be the fastest' people...realistic stuff B):lol: ), put some wheels on and sprayed it the two tone green colour. Was gonna do silver then seen this and thought...ooooooooh! So here it is... lol

I know I'm old and stupid but.............

I could do this easily in Forza 3. Where can I buy cars/modify them in Forza 4?? Had it 2 weeks and it's not obvious.

go to my cars, there you can paint and add decals, take photos

I could do this easily in Forza 3. Where can I buy cars/modify them in Forza 4?? Had it 2 weeks and it's not obvious.

I was more interested in the 400 bhp TBH.

I was more interested in the 400 bhp TBH.

buy parts ;)

You can do a 'quick upgrade' and it does it automatically, and you pick the class.... then do more..or you can start from scratch. Nifty little thing for decals you can create a vinyl group, so its always there and can be pasted on without having to keep re-making it. eg... my private regy pml! :lol:B) Love the colour of it though. :teeth: