Gulf Competition vs Titan Race Pro S...?

slimjim

Looking to do an oil change... :wacko:

ZManAlex will hook me up but delivery price is pretty steep (not his fault, obviously) so I am looking into buying something locally, as I am skint for cash at the mo.

I was pricing up the Titan Race Pro S and it is just over £50 (5L), but the shop said they do Gulf Competition which is "the same" and loads cheaper, £32(5L).

Which makes me think it is either a bargain, or a load of bollox. :lol:

Anyone know anything about Gulf Competition? :shrug:

All that I know is it's currently sat inside my engine and clutch!!

It's only been in there two weeks, but put the Gulf Competition in as recommended.

I got mine from Opie, spend over a certain value and get free delivery. So if there are any other spare fluids you may require order them at once :thumbs:

All that I know is it's currently sat inside my engine and clutch!!

It's only been in there two weeks, but put the Gulf Competition in as recommended.

I got mine from Opie, spend over a certain value and get free delivery. So if there are any other spare fluids you may require order them at once :thumbs:

oooohhh... coooolio.

Who (other than Opie) recommended the gulf bud?

Used from Motul competion 300v to Silkolene pro S/R (AKA Fuchs titan) and been using Gulf competition since late last year and it has stood up favourably to the other two which are more expensive and at oil changes at 6k it makes a huge saving. It was recommended by oilman himself and so far he has been spot on on evry recommendation for my application.

Be cause it currently priced competitively does not detract from its quality, race proven pedigree, fully synthetic ester oil and will continue to use it if the pricing remains competitive.

Got it in my engine and diff. Gearbox is Redline which suits the zed gearbox to a tee :thumbs:

Used from Motul competion 300v to Silkolene pro S/R (AKA Fuchs titan) and been using Gulf competition since late last year and it has stood up favourably to the other two which are more expensive and at oil changes at 6k it makes a huge saving. It was recommended by oilman himself and so far he has been spot on on evry recommendation for my application.

Be cause it currently priced competitively does not detract from its quality, race proven pedigree, fully synthetic ester oil and will continue to use it if the pricing remains competitive.

Got it in my engine and diff. Gearbox is Redline which suits the zed gearbox to a tee :thumbs:

Which grade of Gulf are you using? Can't seem to see a 5w-30.

Which grade of Gulf are you using? Can't seem to see a 5w-30.

Gulf Competition 5w-40