300zx brakes

_BR1TT0N_

IIRC the 300zx brakes are only the same size as the 200sx,except that the calipers themselves are alloy instead of iron for better heat dissipation...so not really that good by modern standards and if your JDM non-brembo use bigger discs than the 300zxones,which I suspect they do,then they should be better.

IMHO better to fit new discs and top quality uprated pads to your existing set up if you can't afford to get Brembos.

IIRC the 300zx brakes are only the same size as the 200sx,except that the calipers themselves are alloy instead of iron for better heat dissipation...so not really that good by modern standards and if your JDM non-brembo use bigger discs than the 300zxones,which I suspect they do,then they should be better.

IMHO better to fit new discs and top quality uprated pads to your existing set up if you can't afford to get Brembos.

Good advice :thumbs:

I uprated my non-brembos on my last zed... and it cost me £700 for uprated DBA discs, Endless pads, braided lines and fitting. I should have just bought the brembos :headhurt:

...for a pair of uprated discs for the JDM you're lookign at £300 alone...