Catback Exhaust

Brett350z

You'll find a K1 for less than a third of that budget! :scare:

IIRC - K1 is not 'catback' - you would require Y pipe as well - OP you say you're looking for catback system...

K1 currently retails at £345 new - they usually go for around £180 second hand then you'd need to add on cost of Y pipe new or second hand.

The BC is cat back and they come up every so often second hand - but never paid attention to what they go for :shrug:

OP - you like LOUD then do you? :lol: your ears are going to bleed and you will eventually suffer hearing and filling loss :lol:

Yes K1 is not cat back, its a y-pipe back :thumbs: A lot of people still refer to them as 'cat back' so not sure what the OP requires exactly and if he plans on replacing the y pipe or not.

If he wants loud, he can achieve this VIA a K1 and a relatively small budget

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I purchased a brand new Japspeed K1 for my previous 350z I had back in 2009 and had problems with the midpipe catching heavily on the crossmember, pulling the flex's on the y-pipe badly. It was also catching on the rear anti-role bar and diff.

Safe to say I was really disapointed as I expected it to fit no problems, especially being a new unit.

I love the sound and price of the K1 but must admit im not a huge fan of the rear cans and with my previous dilema, am starting to think I should stay well clear.

In terms of loudness and value I think the Buddy Club & Invidia would be my best choice.

Ill keep looking