Previously unspotted Azure coupe in Chester...

Squee

Well I've not spotted this one in Chester before - perhaps it's a new member to the Chester Zed massive?! :lol:

Saw a blue Azure coupe (DG05 ***) parked outside the NatWest in Boughton this afternoon - passed it a couple of times whilst I was running errands. Parked for quite in a while in an 'hour only' spot - hope they didn't pick up one of those nasty black and yellow things on their windscreen!

That's the third Azure coupe spotted in Chester in recent weeks - there's also one with a 'V6' plate I see quite often in Waverton/Christleton/Boughton and a 'W6' plate seen on Sealand Rd and Deeside (definitely not same car).

Still not seen Fodder's Azure roadster!

S.

I did see you Ricey... I was quite embarassed how dirty the car was. Very busy at work right now and weekends I tend to try and spend time with my GF. Must at least polish my exhaust tips though :lol:

She thought she recognised you actually, she's born and bred in Upton By Chester.

I tend to go through town around 7am then on the A55 on way home to Hellsmere Port during the week then I'm Saltney way over the weekends. I'm keeping my eyes open for you guy's even if I get called "sad" :bangin:

Edit: Work on the Business Park

She thought she recognised you actually, she's born and bred in Upton By Chester.

:ninja: how old is she? If shes around my age (29) and went to Upton High she'd might know me. Never lived in Upton but always had all my mates in that area

Ooooh, you're an oldie like me Ricey - I'm 28! I've got a lot of mates in the Upton area although they're mainly a couple of years younger than me. I went to Christleton High although couldn't stand the place and f*cked off to art college at 15 :drunk:

S.

Now I feel old....

I saw a blade Roadster on the 55 tonight however as we were both doing around 60 and they were going the opposite way I didnt get the plate :lol:

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes peeled for both of you but please excuse my dirtyness :blush: If i get chance this weekend i'll give her a wash.