OEM gear knob

letank87

Hi,

Does anyone have a factory standard gear knob in black that they are willing to part with? I know that a few of you have fitted aftermarket ones, which might mean that you no longer want the old one.

The leather on mine is beginning to get a bit shiny and the paint is beginning to flake off the base.

If anybody has one in good condition I would be very interested.

Cheers

Cheers lomoto

I didn't expect them to be so much. Who am I kidding, we're talking Nissan dealership prices now afterall!

You know, I was after some tailgate struts and was quoted £120 each! Similar spec ones on the Pathfinder only cost Nissan about 4 Euros each from the supplier!!!

I think I might hold out to see if anyone has one on here that they no longer want.

Sarnie may be willing to part with his, since he got the nismo for Christmas.

But i cant talk on his behalf and no doubt he will read this and post something pointless then after about 4 attempts the 5th will be on topic ;)

:p

Cos that was a worthwhile post :dry:

Sarnie may be willing to part with his, since he got the nismo for Christmas.

But i cant talk on his behalf and no doubt he will read this and post something pointless then after about 4 attempts the 5th will be on topic ;)

:p

Cos that was a worthwhile post :dry:

I am informing him that you may have one so that he will either PM you or wait for a post from you, nothing wrong with that mister! :p

How much would you give me for mine???

I have just noticed that there is a brand new one listed on ebay - starting bid £49.99!!! Apparently these retail for £180!!!! :scare: Another laughable Nissan parts price!

I guess lomoto was right afterall in saying that the US price was cheap at $120! :blush:

To be honest I wasn't expecting to pay any more than what I've seen the aftermarket ones going for on ebay but I prefer the look of the standard one. I would probably go up to £40 if it was in A1 condition otherwise I might wait until I'm next in Japan and get one out there for a lot less I hope!