Rear Bushes

brummybird

Hi All,

My rear nearside wheel/suspension is making a knocking sound and when I go over bumps and there is a little steping out from that side of the car. It really sounds like the bushes have gone but I am not sure how to change them. Do I purchase a kit for both sides or can I replace just the nearside?

Does anybody have any suggestions on where to purchase the parts? If the job isnt horendous I was hoping to replace the parts myself.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Lyndsey

Hi All,

My rear nearside wheel/suspension is making a knocking sound and when I go over bumps and there is a little steping out from that side of the car. It really sounds like the bushes have gone but I am not sure how to change them. Do I purchase a kit for both sides or can I replace just the nearside?

Does anybody have any suggestions on where to purchase the parts? If the job isnt horendous I was hoping to replace the parts myself.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Lyndsey

Lyndsey,

I will have all the bushes that you require in stock, but best to get a proper diagnoses before spending your cash :thumbs:

Drop me a pm if I can help you further :thumbs:

Alex. :)

ARB bushes are pretty easy to change. If your changing the ARB droplinks its worth doing the bushes while your in there. Replace mine with some poly ones around £20 - £25 for them

Mike if I was looking to upgrade my rear ARB bushes and droplinks at the same time....which I am :lol: what kinda price would I be looking to pay a garage to do this in one visit? (Parts and labour). Thanks :thumbs:

I did my ARB bushes last weekend and it's a dead simple job. The hard part is getting access to underneath. Changing them should be charged no more than 1hr labour.

Front compression bushes to be done on Friday.

Thanks guys...

I have just had to purchase 2 new rear tires for my pocket rocket so it may be next month before I start getting this looked at. Thanks Mike for your brothers number. Its always nice to have some one recommended, I feel better with my car in their hands :)

Thanks

Lyndsey

Thanks guys...

I have just had to purchase 2 new rear tires for my pocket rocket so it may be next month before I start getting this looked at. Thanks Mike for your brothers number. Its always nice to have some one recommended, I feel better with my car in their hands :)

Thanks

Lyndsey

no probs Lyndsey