Black Edition for sale......lurvly!

Railgun

I would have attempted to clean the insides of the wheel arches before I took any pics, bit of a put off seeing all that dirt in there. But then I am very fussy :lol::blush:

I'd be more bothered about what happened to it to make it a Cat D ;)

Its also on the list ( viewtopic.php?f=70&t=41164 ) as being owned by wizardofoz85 who hasnt been on here in quite some time. Wonder what happened to it :shrug:

It had a VERY minor front bump that set off the pedestrian safety system (the bonnet rams). Was silly it was put on the list really :surrender:

The new owner bought it for top money with only 1,600 miles on it so it hasn't been used much :thumbs:

Nice looking car :thumbs:

the control unit for them and the rams are uber expensive. Think they put a new front bumper on too.

I have one ram in stock if anyone needs them in the future :thumbs:

People have actually started moving the sensors back to try and stop the rams popping at 10mph nudges. They live low down in the front bumper skin usually :surrender:

People have actually started moving the sensors back to try and stop the rams popping at 10mph nudges. They live low down in the front bumper skin usually :surrender:

Hmmm. Think a how to should be written for this - dont fancy my car being written off for the sake of nudging a kerb or something. This is why I reverse park into a space :headhurt:

Can't speak for other cars he / she have sold. I just know this one was bought approx 2 months ago with history and 1,600 miles on her from new so Mileage appears genuine. I had a customer wanting to buy it but it went for massive money :surrender: