My 350Z's big day out at Dunsfold

StephenG

Did you have to let your insurance company know about it? I want to do it but I dont think my insurance company will cover me to do it
Then don't tell them. The other alternative is to arrange track day insurance for the day, but that's quite expensive.

Just wondering if maybe its a requirement before they let you do it.

If its not required then I wont bother although ill probably enquire & find out costs

Its not a requirement. Basically you sign your life away prior to going on the track. If you crash its your fault and your bill. Or you could tell your insurance and pay the mullah or get separate track day insurance. To be fair there is virtually nothing to crash into at all :thumbs:

:thumbs:

How far in advance did you have to book?

Im wanting to do it in May/June for my Birthday but im expecting it to be busy at that period so may try and book it this week :teeth:

Did you have to let your insurance company know about it? I want to do it but I dont think my insurance company will cover me to do it
Then don't tell them. The other alternative is to arrange track day insurance for the day, but that's quite expensive.

Just wondering if maybe its a requirement before they let you do it.

If its not required then I wont bother although ill probably enquire & find out costs

Its not a requirement. Basically you sign your life away prior to going on the track. If you crash its your fault and your bill. Or you could tell your insurance and pay the mullah or get separate track day insurance. To be fair there is virtually nothing to crash into at all :thumbs:

:thumbs:

How far in advance did you have to book?

Im wanting to do it in May/June for my Birthday but im expecting it to be busy at that period so may try and book it this week :teeth:

I booked mine 10 days before :)

It probably doesn't matter how far in advance you book it cos Top Gear can demand the track at any time meaning you'll get bumped to another day :dry: