New stereo needed

womblingfree

Which stereo would you recommend to replace the rubbish Bose thing in my 350Z? Bass drops out all the time, and speakers cut out intermittently/completely, along with the bass when using CDs! :angry:

I want to retain steering controls as well. I've seen threads on how to replace all the bits yourself, but I just want to buy a stereo and get it fitted a.s.a.p. So any recommendations of someone to fit it in the London area would be appreciated as well. :thumbs:

It's the only thing preventing my Z being perfect at the moment.

The choice is your :thumbs:

Whats your budget? SpursMadDave has a Pioneer which is very B)

Hmmm, couple of hundred quid, fitted. Preferably less. I'm not too bothered about the stereo really, although an aux-in for iPhone is essential. I'd even keep the Bose if it worked, I just want someone that can make my speakers work, and if that means replacing the system for a more reliable one with better connections then that's fine.

I knew I should have been worried when I saw the tape-player!

Nothing wrong with a tape player :dance:

This is true I suppose, just that I haven't set eyes on a tape to play in one since about 1997.

Tape adapter, ipod, ipod holder = cheap quick solution that sounds great!

Nothing's going to sound great until I get my speakers working! People are always like, 'Hey! Look at all those speakers!' Then the stereo comes on and it's like listening to a band playing down the road, submerged in water, before you've had your ears syringed.