Help with my dongle

jumping350

i broke my work dongle today into about 12 pieces taking it out they want £100 for a new one my question is its a nokia dongle with nokia software on computer can i just get another dongle from somewhere else and will be ok?? or does it have to be a nokia one in general if it helps the sim in it is an O2, so is the software matched to that specific dongle im asking really

Whilst moving house I used dongles, tried 3 and Vodafone, 3 was pretty awesome actually it ran at very high speeds for a dongle. Vodafone got less reception and was slower - obviously depends where you are but found 3 worked better for me in both Putney and Windsor.

Thanks guys i will do reason is its work computer so will need administrator to install anything hence they will slap me with £1

ah I see mate, it may require installation which could prove to be a problem. They may have you bent over, or one of the guru's on here might know a way round it(it could get you the sack lol)

yeah thanks for link may have to try that mines the version above that cs-17 i can try obtain the password over the phone and say im trying to install something else, i thought the sim was the expensive bit haha

usually they just proxy in though and do it through remote access. Just be careful incase you stab yourself in the toes

:thumbs: