call of duty 3 online

janoof1

The gameplay is a little limited, and very linear.

To be honest, in single player its just a pretty shooter, and you have to play it on hardcore or insane to have any kind of challenge. In Multiplayer though it is great fun, also in cooperative on insane you really do have to work as a team or you'll get nowhere.

Unfortunately Im out tonight otherwise Id have given COD on multiplayer a whirl.

is test drive worth a purchase?

Definatley, best driving game on the 360.

I really cant get into COD3, I was no good at COD2 & I seem to be even worse at COD3.

Im on live most nights playing Test Drive/ Pes 6 or Tony Hawk Project 8 :thumbs:

I have test drive and PGR3. I like PGR3 for its circuits and simple track racing, I like TDU because of its free roam type play and diverse missons (car delivery or hitchhiker missions etc). Also the way you can drive around doing the single player missions, and then just decide to go and hunt one of the other players down on the map and challenge them.

I like the way that you dont get to see what the other drivers have until you actually see them on the screen. When I first got the game Id go and seek out another player whilst driving my Audi A3, Id spend a few minutes traking them down on the roads, only to find they had a saleen or Enzo. A race then seemed a little pointless.

Now I have a stage 3 Enzo and a McLaren F1, the races are a little more even. :teeth: