new discs + pads

jumping350

ok i read a few horror stories and some good ones about drilled discs but these EBC were snapped up cheap and my m.o.t failed my current discs so thought give it a go see what happens (have spare oem set just in case lol) oh and brembo upgrade going on the rear

got some endless pads on them and will bed everything in later if anything will at least find out if they are ok on the zed maybe usefull in future :thumbs:

(yes i know my wheels need cleaning its been sitting there a

week nearly!!)

Haha i know there awful lot of brake dust on them once new door and bonnet go on waxed clean and polish all round,I may come to regret but at 40 quid for discs can't go wrong if they last a while,as upgrading to brembos I'd figure Il have easier time reselling oems than these so went for these for now, going now to bed them in either will be fine or will end up in one of surreys finest trees :scare:

well bed the discs and pads in last night in my closed car park (well works) and to be honest there actually pretty good had no brakes for a while which scared me but soon put a nice layer of pad compound on the disc and stops like a treat, no noises,rattles,squeaks or grinding i still think ve got to do a few miles yet before i get full benefit of them but first off impressions ok, quite a bit of heat coming off them but was told thats expected

il keep an eye out for cracks but so far so good :thumbs: