370 Exhaust mod. Purchase and fitting!

Railgun

Ok, next month, all looks good for my first mod. I'm finally getting shot of the yolk of Direct Line, and hopefully joining Admiral. Gonna make this as brief as possible, is there anyone on here, who can supply(Stillen Exhaust, possibly HFC's) fit, and do the ECU, all in one sitting, and if so, how long will it take, and how far in advance would I have to book.

Just left the forces, so driving distance and staying away from home, is not a big issue for me. Spent 22 years doing exactly that, so am looking for a wee break/runout in the car, where she comes back sounding like a different breed!

Abbey, in a word.

Thanks mate. While I'm in the thread of Mod's. Is your CF front lip, a cover like I had on my 350z, if so, is it an easy and good fit, and where did you get it?

Its wrapping - see here for the fitting of that and the exhaust:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=31681&hilit=wrapping

OMG, that is chalk and cheese between the stock and the stillen in that clip mate, and I can only imagine it sounds sooooooo much better in RL!!

The CF wrap looks good too. Didn't know you had the back done too, but seen that part available. Looks good. Edgy and different without taking the car outside the boundaries of stock looks(which I love)!!

I was hoping someone might have done a vid at Knockhill pulling max revs in third on the pit straight and quick change into 4th before Duffus - it sounded good in the car and with the synchro rev making the changes sounding very sweet :D

Ill check out the vids i took and see if i caught it :)