FS - Kryptonite Chain and Padlock **Sold*

DoogyRev

For sale is my Kryptonite Fahgettaboudit Chain And Padlock

Come with floor or wall mount, all screws included, you will need some new expanding floor/wall bolts :thumbs:

Be warned this is a very heavy chain...... would prefer collection :lol:

Perfect working order £40 + P&P

krypton.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How long is the chain? Would it loop through 2 bikes and a towbar carrier do you think? I guesstimate it would need to be a smidge over 1m. Might take it off your hands to lock the bikes to the wall in the garage if not as it would be good to beef up our security. :thumbs:

It is just over 1m. You could put it round two bikes and a tow bar, would be worth getting some more padding as the non protected ends of the chain could rub on your frame if not secured correctly :thumbs:

I had it on the garage wall, worked really well :thumbs: Also I found the 3rd key yesterday, is was in the "emergency safe place"...... i completely forgot about :lol:

Let me know if your interested Chris, as happy to meet you in Blasingsmoke sometime to save you P&P :thumbs:

OK I'll take it. Need it for garage security duties and can also double up as some extra security for when we are away. No worries on it damaging the frames as I would only use it when stationary, the Thule rack we have does lock but its a bit erm basic, so would be good to have as extra piece of mind when away from home.

Sent you a PM for the arrangements :thumbs: