rear washer jet

northernmonkey

Get to the washer pump motors and swap the pipes around front to back and try that to make sure your pumps are working as they should.

Your washer bottle may be full of gunk so could be blocking the flow up.

A two mintue job that will probaly take you all afternoon to do. :thumbs:

I have the same issue! At first I thought I may have pushed the stalk by mistake which may have released some water, but I've now noticed dried water that has trickled down my rear windscreen a few times now. I've now accepted the fact that it actually leaks! It can't be rain water/condensation as this has happened on a dry summers day on multiple occasions also.

I'm curious to know what the cause of this is...

could be worth looking at the non return valve in the washer water pipe at the rear as these fail quite common and the water then either does not come out at all or only dribles out ,best using after market replacement as if like the front one (locate under wiper scuttle in brake fluid cover area nissan wanted £22 for the valve as it only comes complete with pipes lol.

i think the rear valve is acutually in the tailgate but sure a more knowledgable Z er will come along soon and let you know exact location :)

could be worth looking at the non return valve in the washer water pipe at the rear as these fail quite common and the water then either does not come out at all or only dribles out ,best using after market replacement as if like the front one (locate under wiper scuttle in brake fluid cover area nissan wanted £22 for the valve as it only comes complete with pipes lol.

i think the rear valve is acutually in the tailgate but sure a more knowledgable Z er will come along soon and let you know exact location :)

All sorted, was the non return valve. :thumbs: