Dodgy Carbon?

taras

Basically I think most people want everything thats already done - but done properly :lol:

Some 370z pieces would be nice too :teeth:

My thoughts exactly! But we obviously cant do everything and also there still has to be decent demand for it otherwise it's pointless for us to make it rite.

There will be plenty of demand for brake/battery covers and surrounds, rear strut bar covers, engine covers etc so long as you get the price right. Also a front lip would sell well as would the front apron cover thing (goes at the bottom of the grille).

All input is taken into consideration and the things I would like to consider to make in carbon becasue I think there is still a demand for it are:

OEM replacement mirrors (not covers but actual replacements)

B Pillars

battery cover

brake fluid cover

Engine cover (with or without the nissan badge and V6 indent?)

cooling panel (bus single or twin inlet?)

Q: When you say surround, did you mean the surround round the battery & Brake covers? Top L&R plastic covers?

I just want to point out that I'm still researching and it's physically not possible or logical to make everything.

What I do want to do is do more research and to hear some of your feedback good or bad about these existing products out there so get a heads up on what to look out for or mistakes not to be repeated when we make them.

For now can some one post up the best prices available on these products so I can see if I can either match it or beat it or not? This would help me a lot.

Thanks

Ray

B Pillars

battery cover

brake fluid cover

Ray

Those are all things on my shopping list but haven't found anywhere that fills me with confidence to buy as yet.

B Pillars

battery cover

brake fluid cover

Ray

Those are all things on my shopping list but haven't found anywhere that fills me with confidence to buy as yet.

I totally understand that. You and many others in multiple forums alike especially after seeing so many rouge traders come and go.

Engine cover - £80 - £90

Cooling plate - £90

Were about what we paid

Battery and brake fluid covers were £85 each - always out of stock

I've not had a real problem with fitment (first engine cover was twisted but was exchanged straight away for a perfect one with no hassle), my issue is everywhere is always out of stock and am really wanting them lol

I see

let me see what I can do.

Engine cover - £80 - £90

Cooling plate - £90

Were about what we paid

Battery and brake fluid covers were £85 each - always out of stock

I've not had a real problem with fitment (first engine cover was twisted but was exchanged straight away for a perfect one with no hassle), my issue is everywhere is always out of stock and am really wanting them lol