Cobra sport exhaust issue

ma'z'y

So i spent most of today replacing my standard exhaust for a shiny cobra one. It took so long because i had to drill out the 'y' to mid pipe studs. Anyway when i finally arrived at the rear section i found the back box flange did not match up with the mid pipe flange as the back box one was much larger and the bolt holes did not align! Has anyone ever experienced this? I got around it by opening up one bolt hole with my dremel but not entirely happy with that tbh.

Thanks ill drop them an email, im thinking the wrong flange was used during manufacture so i may try to get hold of the correct one and weld it on. What iv done with the dremel is doing the job but it will bug me if i dont sort it properly. I took it to the garage for their opinion but they said its the wrong exhaust which is incorrect because all the piping fits fine, just the flange is wrong. On another note, i was very suprised how much smaller and lighter the cobra was compared to standard.