350Z 2006 - GT Pack & Sat Nav - 26K miles SOLD

Valveman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am selling a car here not posting dyno results. Car BHP figures are always quoted at the flywheel and not the hubs hence why I quoted what the flywheel results would be. What's wrong with sending me a PM instead of trying to rubbish my advert!

Abbey Motorsport remap – dyno'ed at 335HP (print out available)

Might be a good idea to post it up then and make it "available"? It'd be a good selling point if its making good power. :thumbs:

I am selling a car here not posting dyno results. Car BHP figures are always quoted at the flywheel and not the hubs hence why I quoted what the flywheel results would be. What's wrong with sending me a PM instead of trying to rubbish my advert!

Abbey Motorsport remap – dyno'ed at 335HP (print out available)

Might be a good idea to post it up then and make it "available"? It'd be a good selling point if its making good power. :thumbs:

I couldn't agree more. Please post up. Genuinely not trying to rubbish your for sale thread mate. If it made 335 @ fly you will have one of the most powerful n/a de cars on the forum which will make it much more desirable. What did it make at the hubs?

Edit: iPhone typo repair

Just a word of advice, with that attitude i doubt you will sell it, it's usual for a seller to help wherever possible, a defensive attitude only increases a potential buyers doubts.

Please read my post above. The car will be traded on Wednesday whether someone buys it or not!

I have owned and sold cars since 1974, so I have a good experience of buying and selling. People buy cars on condition and mileage, and obviously price, not because of any dyno results. To be honest any extra performance is barely noticeable, however the driveablity of the car is transformed. It is a pitty Nissan could not have done this from the start.

If anyone does buy the car before Wednesday then they will get the published Dyno results together with all the other documentation. For information all the garages I took the 350Z too all said it was one of the best they had ever seen, hence I got offered a good trade in price for it.

Please read my post above. The car will be traded on Wednesday whether someone buys it or not!

I have owned and sold cars since 1974, so I have a good experience of buying and selling. People buy cars on condition and mileage, and obviously price, not because of any dyno results. To be honest any extra performance is barely noticeable, however the driveablity of the car is transformed. It is a pitty Nissan could not have done this from the start.

If anyone does buy the car before Wednesday then they will get the published Dyno results together with all the other documentation. For information all the garages I took the 350Z too all said it was one of the best they had ever seen, hence I got offered a good trade in price for it.

What did it make at the hubs?

335 @ fly would be very noticeable I'm afraid. Greekman made 340 on his hr and it will now spank m3's and porkers for fun.