URGENT clutch kit and slave cylinder needed

karl922

Had a bad day yesterday, my clutch went all funny and dropped to the floor and wouldnt come back up. Fluid lost under the car too, AA man turned up and said he couldnt do much, so got it towed to the garage.

Basicaly on speaking to the garage the guy said its needs a new clutch kit and (i think clutch slave cylinder) basically the lot. Hes quoted me £1100 fitted, but its not going to be ready till at least wednesday as the clutch needs to be ordered from nissan and they dont stock it or something. I had a whole weekend planned down cornwall and thats all canceled now due to this, and i fly back to Afghanistan on Wednesday, not the best RnR.

Is there anybody with clutch kits in stock, OEM or aftermarket to fit a 350z 313 07 model, along with all the other parts ready for delivery?

please get back to me ASAP,

Thankyou

think your from chesterfield! am from near leeds

selling my mods because i am going forced induction so my light flywheel and performance clutch is for sale

competition clutch stage 2 + lightweight flywheel, only done 1500miles plenty of life left in it

want 650quid can meet near barnsley, M1 Junction 37/38, free all day ring me on 07528029219

aamir

think your from chesterfield! am from near leeds

selling my mods because i am going forced induction so my light flywheel and performance clutch is for sale

competition clutch stage 2 + lightweight flywheel, only done 1500miles plenty of life left in it

want 650quid can meet near barnsley, M1 Junction 37/38, free all day ring me on 07528029219

aamir

Should be in a for sale thread,but as you are trying to help out a member in need.Thanks. :thumbs:

(if he does not have it and you still need to sell it,please raise one)

Cheers,Chris

A big thanks once again to Alex, great service and got back to me within 5 mins of my cry for help lol.

Been a very expensive week, Invidia exhaust, tax, insurance, service, MOT, Ipod Hack, Auto wing mirror mod, and now new clutch and flywheel and slave cyclinder....... beans on toast for a few weeks i think.

Cheers Alex