How often do i need to change the timing belt?

se350z

Good job you asked on here tho, as I remember asking the Nissan salesman the same question and he thought it was a belt which needed changing every 60k. I knew already it was a chain, so had a bit of a chuckle to myself. I was also tempted to ask him if he had any 4 door versions of the 350 in stock.... :lol:

Good job you asked on here tho, as I remember asking the Nissan salesman the same question and he thought it was a belt which needed changing every 60k. I knew already it was a chain, so had a bit of a chuckle to myself. I was also tempted to ask him if he had any 4 door versions of the 350 in stock.... :lol:

:lol: 4 door version you know :D:thumbs: joker

:lol: 4 door version you know :D:thumbs: joker

You may laugh. :lol: