Who says 276 isn't enough?!

AMT

I love a bit of best motoring! Yep, the porsche was annihilated - and thats the s version!

good work on the zed!

It was only the 2.7 mate, the Boxster S has a 3.2, and that would be a very close thing, i drove one before i got my Zed and if anything the Boxster felt like it would be quicker round a track. i have a sneaking suspicion they deliberately chose the 2.7 because the 3.2 might have won, lol.

DB

Yeah the S2000 looked quick! Although was a bit surprised about the GTR, but obviously it was just held up hehe, once it got past the zed did you see the gap at the finish line? But yep, Zed looked good!

Ah Sorry! Just watched it again and noticed the lap time board on it, so it was, sorry must have got caught up in the "jesus that Z is doin no bad" moment lol :blush: Still good to watch it knock a porsche and m3 out lol :thumbs:

I love a bit of best motoring! Yep, the porsche was annihilated - and thats the s version!

good work on the zed!

It was only the 2.7 mate, the Boxster S has a 3.2, and that would be a very close thing, i drove one before i got my Zed and if anything the Boxster felt like it would be quicker round a track. i have a sneaking suspicion they deliberately chose the 2.7 because the 3.2 might have won, lol.

DB

+1, the 3.2 s is faster in the straights and round corners. The boxster wins as its mid engine and is much much lighter than the Z.

• 4 months later...