Rocker switch to fit next to heated seats (pre 06)

slimjim

Anyone know where I can get a PLAIN BLACK rocker switch from that will fit in the place where I currently have a plain blank next to my heated seats?

I guess the blank/button is for the roof on the convertible models?

Want to stick a rocker switch there, pretty much the same as the heated seat one.

Power one way, power the other way, nothing in the middle. :)

howdy

My ears must have been burning

I have a switch that fits that is on or off, rather than power either side with nothing in the middle, but i believe it ended up in Lee's garage. so would have to sort that on saturday if thats what you wanted.

the other option is to use a heated seat switch and blank off the little images on it. which between me and Lee i am sure we could sort for you too.

Drop me a pm and let me know what you are planning and will sort it out for you. :thumbs::thumbs:

Ok im a coupe owner but.. that roadster 'roof' switch really should be in the 'snow mode' blank on the centre tunnel!

I know, thats the "logical" place I looked for it when I first started looking at 350 roadsters, but Nissan saw fit to hid it away near the filler cap release button.

On the 370 roadster however, they did move the switch to the centre tunnel. They also fitted electronic roof release, rather than the manual lever you pop on the 350.