2007 56 Ebisu Black GT UK car *SOLD*

Stroudy

Hello all.

The car is a 2007 56 Ebisu Black GT, one of the last 296 coupes, with an approximate mileage today of 38000. The car is only used as an occasional weekend drive so does very little miles.

Car is mostly standard except for Nismo cat back system, Eibach 25mm spacers all round, aero blade wipers and an S2000 stubby ariel.

Features of interest are (GT Pack): Bose, Rays, Bluetooth, Bridgestone RE040’s, cruise control, heated electric leather in Altezan, bi-xennons, LED rear lights.

It was previously owned by Joe Tuckey (a past driver for RJN Motorsport) and sold to me by Alex Buncombe (current RJN Nissan 370Z GT4 works driver and GT academy tutor). Joe bought the car new from Nissan in Banbury and kept it, covered, in a private heated underground car park at his home in London for most of his ownership. RJN then fitted the Nismo exhaust and the Eibach Spacers and looked after the car for a period. It was then serviced by Nissan on schedule throughout its ownership, of which i have done the same. Last service was a P3 in Jan 2011 at Martins of Winchester. MOT is until Jan 2012.

Car has a book full of servicing paperwork and the original purchase receipt. I am only the second owner.

A full valet using clay, Meguires, a mitt (to reduce scratches) is performed on the car at least once a month. The car lives under a car cover in my dry garage all the time it is not being used and has NEVER been used in the rain. This can be seen in the excellent condition of the body work (with the exception of a few stone chips on the front bumper) and by taking a quick look underneath the car to which all underbody components and running gear look like new with no road dirt and grime attached. The interior is in exceptional condition and the engine runs like new.

£10,000 no offers.

Please reply to this thread or PM me for further details or to arrange a viewing.

Cheers for looking,

Marcus.

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

c.jpg

int4.jpg

int3.jpg

int2.jpg

int1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your comment Lexx, no offence taken.

I believe the price reflects the condition and history of this car as a whole. As stated in the advert I am more than happy to discuss price offers interested parties may have :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

The Zeds 7 day ebay auction ends tonight (sunday) at 20:30.

Will try and get those front end pics up today but have an entire kitchen to seal and paint in 3hrs so may not be till later! Only the usual stone chip marks though, nothing too much at all.

Cheers.

Hi. unfort im gonna b stuck painting my kitchen till way after its dark so not gonna get those front end pics up but it really is only the usual handful of tiny little surface chips you can only see if you get right up close.

Cheers, Marcus.

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD to rm cya.

End of an era :( But start of a new one with my baby due in a few weeks :)

Gone but not forgotten, i have a feeling that wont be the last 350Z i own, god its only a car im telling myself :byebye:

Mods please lock.

M, out...