NG54xxx 350z GT FOR SALE revised price £6850

brown7758

Hey guys and galls,

well, my family of one (me) may permanently be growing to 3! (my GF and her 4yo son may be joining me down south and creating a real life family :scare: )

So with this revelation, i am inclined to put the Zed world on the side burner (for a few years at least and not including the Forum :thumbs: )

so, the car..

i bought her with 30,000 on the clock in Aug 2009, as i am in the forces and travel to either Glasgow or Chorley by motorway most weekends out of the 27k ive put on, quite easily 20k (probably more) has been cruise control at 77 +/- 10 (the -10 is when it was costing £120 return every weekend :headhurt: )

Particulars:

UK Blade Silver GT, *note* this is a UK car, the rear number plate is only Jap Style..

30/11/2004 NG54***

she's done almost 57,000miles

Service history

she will have 6months tax at the end of this month

MOT is due so will be done soon

P3 service done 2 months ago (Inc Denso Irridium Spark Plugs Plugs)

Exedy clutch kit and Dualmass Flywheel (from ZmanAlex)

Ferodo DS2500 brake pads all round not long ago

heated seats (GC)

black leather interior

cruise control

standard 18" alloys

350z floor mats

fitted seat covers

MODIFICATIONS:

LED Rear Lights

JWT Popcharger

Stubby aerial

Black Z burger badge on front

deleted rear badges

K1 Exhaust

Nismo N1 style Spoiler

Nismo N1 style Front Bumper with ZmanAlex powder coat grille

Veilside style rear bumper with jap style number plate (JAP style, this is a UK car) (bodywork fitted and painted by the Speed Factory in Chorley owned by a member of the forum)

black roof and pillars

window tints

Rear Wiper Delete

now, there are a few needs for the car

-the alloys got hit by the winter when i was away in Afghan so need a refurb..

-the passenger side headlight has a few scratches on it that are noticeable

-the driver side front/front plastic arch liner was torn so needs replaced and the pass one needs fitted (brand new one and fitting kit comes with car)

this is all reflected in the price

altogether inc purchase 2 years ago, over 20k has been spent on the car (not inc tax, fuel, service and mot)

PRICE : £6850

as i will be in the market for another car post Zed, (looking at 06+ Vectra CDTi SRi's 1.9, 2.2 or 3.0l with <80,000 miles) i will consider a PX

and of course sensible offers are welcome

this is me being honest as i would like anyone i was buying from to do the same..

there is no finance on the car, there is the previous vehicle check as she was on a private plate before i got her.

if i have missed anything, feel free to ask.. questions welcome :thumbs:

thanks for reading, my nervous breakdown thread :wacko:

Will

256973_2037026093711_1486016685_2235800_3898401_o.jpg

256699_2045131656345_1486016685_2248997_2230067_o.jpg

242181_2045131056330_1486016685_2248996_3751609_o.jpg

240059_2045130696321_1486016685_2248995_4295986_o.jpg

Spoke too soon, the guy was a proper DELBOY..

"ill swap you for a RX8 2006..blah blah blah"

(he knew i wanted a 'family' type car and one that i dont remortgage for a month of getting home :p )

but still insisted,

him - "how about a Mugen Civic typeR 2005?"

me - "honestly mate, not what im looking for, drove one a week ago and hated it.."

well, did he get the picture??

him - " i ave one of dem Astra Turbo Convertible tings"

ma - "You mean the Astra Bertone Cabriolet? the 2.0l Turbo?... no thankyou, ive had one before.."

he then got the hint and said thats a shame..

the only reason i entertained his phonecall was because he had made an offer of cash.. MORON :bang:

anyway, this means... yep you guessed STILL FOR SALE :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
This is my old car!! Wow I never thought I would see her again. Amazing. Good luck with the sale mate.

I always wondered if the previous owner was a member :thumbs:

Hopefully she will have a new owner soon, a few people interested..

Shes in Middlesbrough just now @ Falcon Performance getting some warning lights sorted then she will probably be gone..

Going to be a sad day..

Are you back in a Zed??

Will

As an owner of a higher mileage GT on an 04 plate with some minor mods, I am seriously astonished as to how much value these cars have lost over the last 6 months or so. I know that gas guzzlers are coming out of fashion, but the zed is not as bad as people might think. When I compare other cars you can get in the 6-7k bracket, I'm really struggling to see how the drop is so huge. Saw a slightly newer Suzuki Swift sold for almost the same price and I drove one yesterday - seriously confusing stuff.

As an owner of a higher mileage GT on an 04 plate with some minor mods, I am seriously astonished as to how much value these cars have lost over the last 6 months or so. I know that gas guzzlers are coming out of fashion, but the zed is not as bad as people might think. When I compare other cars you can get in the 6-7k bracket, I'm really struggling to see how the drop is so huge. Saw a slightly newer Suzuki Swift sold for almost the same price and I drove one yesterday - seriously confusing stuff.

Your not the only one Sasha,

I think my cars worth 10k of anyones cash, and thats standard..

with the cash and time thats went into it id say it was worth what i payed 2 years ago..

but as ive said a good few times before.. sadly its a buyers market and they will only pay what the current cars are being sold for.. which sadly at the moment is pathetically low..

Also, where as i only had one person interested for over 2 weeks, recently ive had another 3 people show interest (2 saying they want it..)

so advice to anyone selling would be, if you have a good example, hold out for a buyer as quality is noticable on these cars and buyers love a well looked after good condition car..

I'd get the "buyers' market" thing a lot more if it wasn't for the fact that a number of other cars in and around that price bracket aren't doing the same thing.

i.e. if you are selling a 5-bed house in great condition, etc, even if there isn't a market for 5-bed houses, you'd still expect to get more than a 2-bed bungalow in the same village... :shrug:

the house markets quite a bit different, you wouldnt sell for so cheap as the running costs etc could be covered by a rental income any you could move to whatever you needed..

with a 3.5 V6 that looses value every day, and costs money to run every day the sellers will continue to drop the price in order to be noticed on the market.. the housing market works similar, but as they are increasing in value again the seller will rarely drop by too much..

cars drop in value, and in the current climate where the buyers market has shrunk, the ones left can pick and choose...

car is now sold thanks to the forum :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

and a big thankyou to Lee and his guys at Falcon for getting her ready for the sale :thumbs:

im now going to cry myself to sleep and then drown my sorrows...

had to be done, but i will regret it untill i buy a new one in a few years time :thumbs::thumbs: