is a 2007 313 model worth £1000 more than 2007 300

wesmin

The engine is at Abbey ready to go (courtesy of ZMANALEX :thumbs: ).

Abbey are currently building a fix for the loom. ( requires an extra plug )

Hopefully should be installed in the next month or so. I'm doing the twin turbo thing as well.

Got the turbos, just need to plan and execute the rest.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine is at Abbey ready to go (courtesy of ZMANALEX :thumbs: ).

Abbey are currently building a fix for the loom. ( requires an extra plug )

Hopefully should be installed in the next month or so. I'm doing the twin turbo thing as well.

Got the turbos, just need to plan and execute the rest.

ah very nice :thumbs: keep us updated matey :)

I agree the new 2006 300 looks exterior and interior is a lot higher quality and I think its worth the higher road tax to have the better car. I would guess that the lower tax band may not last much longer with the current state of our economy.I have now bought the Universal silver car as I preferred to drive it and it looks really well in that colour, I live in the country and a dark car needs washed every other day to look good. I'm biased anyway as I have driven silver cars for the last 10 years.

:drive1

Yea but the non hr will always be an older model. When the price gap is £500 which car do you think they are gonna go for? The hr! I've had both and My hr feels so much better, well it's a new engine, it's exactly the same as a 370z -0.2litres

They are both current 2007 models as the HR wasn't released until August 2007 so if the only difference in 3 years time is £500 I will be really happy as the only HR i can get my hands on has twice as many miles on the clock and would cost me £1500 more

:drive1

Yea but the non hr will always be an older model. When the price gap is £500 which car do you think they are gonna go for? The hr! I've had both and My hr feels so much better, well it's a new engine, it's exactly the same as a 370z -0.2litres

That's because your de car was an 03 287 model.

The two cars in question are both non hr. I'd take the nismo stuff one for 500quid more anyway over the silver one.