Ram Concept II Golf Clubs £75

coldel

OK, the house clearance continues prior to my move to Windsor. I have had these clubs a few years now, have only seen action on the driving range, at five lessons and approximately 5 rounds of golf. I am terrible, hence selling on.

Clubs included are:

Irons, 3 through to 9

Sand wedge

Pitching wedge

Lofted club, also Ram brand

Metal woods, graphite shafts, numbers 1, 3 and 5. The number 5 head cover is missing.

Two putters, a Zebra Z2 plus the standard one that came with the original kit.

Ram Wizard recovery club 21 degree pitch, graphite shaft.

1 Bag, about 30 Dunlop and Top Flite balls, about 20 tees of varying heights, two gloves (large size) and a Ping golf towel.

Selling as I am moving, clubs are in great shape having not had much use. Original kit was £150 and I purchased the recovery club, the Z2 putter and lofted club seperately at a cost of circa £100. Basically everything you need if you fancy taking up golf, this was a recommended set for a beginner-average player.

Would prefer if it could be collected from Putney before next Wednesday, or from Windsor after that.

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Maybe, but not for a week or so. Moving in five days time and currently sorting out the move and I have a stack of job interviews lined up, so no time to be boxing this up to be sent on am afraid.