Anyones old car?

scobie140

Found a copper 350z on auto trader at anrold shark http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201130406545194/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/1/postcode/fk29tl/radius/30/quicksearch/true?logcode=p ad is lacking in details. I phoned them to find out more about and the salesman said he would email me the details, as i'm working and even if I wasn't they wouldn't be getting my number as can't be bothred with them chasing me up all the time telling me theres someone else wanting to buy it if i don't buy it now. Off on friday so might pop in then and have a look. just wondred if a previous owner had been a member on here.

World's laziest advert :thumbdown:

No kidding. Supprised the garage didnt just put "bronze colour car, 4 wheels and steering wheel".

I really dont understand sellers like that. Do they not want to sell it? Id have thought they would write a nice advert for it, really trying to sell the car etc...

Still no email from them about its details. Glad i'm in no rush to get a car. How much should I be looking to pay for a 2003/2004 model? I've seen a few gun metal and silver ones that i like but would prefer a copper coloured one, sunset orange? is that the right name for that colour?

Yeh that looks good, Doesn't say where it is though and ideally it would be from a trader so i can part exchange my car to save the hassel of trying to sell it. Would be ideal if one like that appeared in a local dealer to save me spending money on modding it when i get it. the sunset one was sold today so back to waiting on one coming up. the silver and gun metal is growing on me but i would need to see them in the flesh to decide if i prefer them over the sunset orange.

Yeh that looks good, Doesn't say where it is though and ideally it would be from a trader so i can part exchange my car to save the hassel of trying to sell it. Would be ideal if one like that appeared in a local dealer to save me spending money on modding it when i get it. the sunset one was sold today so back to waiting on one coming up. the silver and gun metal is growing on me but i would need to see them in the flesh to decide if i prefer them over the sunset orange.

Yeah, extremely annoying that the AutoTrader site doesn't give the location of cars! From doing a bit of detective work it appears that it's in Birmingham.

I too bought one with the Nismo on :thumbs:

S.