New Member...with pics...........

Thanks guys for the comments.............getting the roof wrapped on thursday with carbon fibre 3m product,have saw a few 35GTR'S done with it and looks almost factory......dent man getting a visit on friday and have ordered some decat pipes for it should be here by the weekend.....let the modding begin................. :clap:

seamy :thumbs:

Looks nice! And had loads of extras on it. I still cant get my head around black rims tho, it really doesnt show them off. You may as well have steel wheels painted black. But, thats just my opinion and everyone else I know loves them! :thumbs:

Excellent choice of colour car too!

Welcome to the club. :wave:

Hmm, I seem to recognise the name from my Supra days. :secret: Seamybaby with the photogenic girlfriend? ;)

Ha! Exactly what I was thinking.

Welcome Seamy! Nice pics as always...

Another ex supra member????....lol

thanks for the comments guys...............not sure what to do with the wheels,either paint them or sell them???

Got the roof wrapped with sum tasty 3m carbon fiber film......... :D

Looks great,get sum pics up 2mrw.........

considering selling the lmgt4 nismo wheels and going for 18" rays wheels,just happen to know were there is aset with delivery

miles on them.............. :wiggle: