My warranty fight starts here.....

H5

I still haven't heard back from Nissan GB about my wheels - the claim went in in September.

Joy, at least they're consistent.

Went down there at lunch time..... :boxing:

Had an 'open conversation' with the service manager and got to the point he couldn't really answer the question - If you spent £30k on a car, would you expect the spokes to corrode (regardless of damage elsewhere on a wheel) when having paid for the upgrade, and the leather on a handbrake to be stretched so thinly that in under 3 years it's worn through?'

So he got on the phone to the warranty manager at Nissan GB who has agreed to look at some pictures that I need to take of it all. Jeeeez!

Not holding much hope though. Fooking useless.

This is why companys like Lexus absolutely pee all over other marks, and are always voted number 1. I know because i have owned one and their after sales service is second to none.

Me too. See heaps of other threads when I slag off Nissan and praise Lexus.

Took an is 200 sport for service in 2003. When i went to pick it up i was told by the service manager ... We are not very happy with your alloys and have ordered you a new set!. Car was mint serviced valeted picked up from work and a box of chocolates left on the seat!!!!! Now that is service and all for £122 B)

This is why companys like Lexus absolutely pee all over other marks, and are always voted number 1. I know because i have owned one and their after sales service is second to none.

I have heard the same thing said to me by one of my colleagues who also owned (and currently again own) a Lexus (after an RX8...) He also said their service is second to none.

Today was my Zed's third birthday, and have you got any idea how difficult Nissan make it to actually buy one of their extended warranties?!?!?! :wacko:

Bunch of goons at the dealer had a week to sort it and were incapable. Useless. BTW, Dan Perkins has been taken over, all branches, by some other franchise owner. That pushed me to buy the full Nissan warranty!

Still no resolution on claim, have e-mailed them the pictures. Waiting for a blind person to assess them....... :blush: