Blueflame Exhaust - anybody got one?

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, ive just bought a blueflame exhaust. I believe its true cat back i.e y pipe/mid pipe/back box. What do people think of these exhaust? sound good? are they easy to fit? whats the quality like?

thanks

kev

I didn't like mine but that's just from my experience. I had two fitted and neither fitted properly. They were both different models too (I didn't ask for a different one the second time), the first was LOUD and the second was a lot more subtle and less satisfying. I wouldn't get another. :thumbdown:

I didn't like mine but that's just from my experience. I had two fitted and neither fitted properly. They were both different models too (I didn't ask for a different one the second time), the first was LOUD and the second was a lot more subtle and less satisfying. I wouldn't get another. :thumbdown:

oh bugger, thats not good. was it the fitment you didnt like? or was it the noise i.e the first one too loud and second not loud enough?

what do you have instead?

I liked the sound of the first. It was aggressive and I enjoyed going through tunnels but the right tip dropped more than the left. I had it changed (after what seemed an age waiting for a second to be built!) and it was completely different! Different looking, different sounding and it still dropped but not as much as the first. BlueFlame said the first was a bad batch! :wacko:

I'm sure others will have positive things to say though :thumbs:

I've only ever heard good things about Blueflame mate :thumbs:

I'd like to note that I had unbelievably bad luck with my Zed and I heard nothing but good things also, that's why I bought one in the first place. Dont go off what I've said please! :lol:

Thats it - sometimes someone just has a bad experience.

For the money he's paid its worth a punt anyway I reckon.

I've only ever heard good things about Blueflame mate :thumbs:

I'd like to note that I had unbelievably bad luck with my Zed and I heard nothing but good things also, that's why I bought one in the first place. Dont go off what I've said please! :lol:

Thats it - sometimes someone just has a bad experience.

For the money he's paid its worth a punt anyway I reckon.

Most definitely! :thumbs: