evening all, new member just wants to say hi

shameless plug, mine is for sale, happy to answer any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27843

thats lovely. wanted black aswell!!!!!!!! just showed someone at work..... just have to be strong and resist the urge for four seats that the golf offers. Got to say the mods look great and its something i would want to do myself.

great, well if you decide you want an amazing car rather than just bog standard 4 seats than we should have a chat. you won't regret owning a zed as everyone on here can tell you.

mine has just had a p3 service (big one), MOT and new front tyres as well! so saved you alot there already.

hopefully hear from you soon.

good luck

yeah no probs, at the mo i have your for sale trhead open with the pics of your car on it!! LOL

without risking offending you can the seats be changed back to originals so they are heated again (quite fancy having heated seats lol)

yes i think i have stop feeling guilty and get it for me, it will be my daily commute car ...as we have a family car.

no worries at all.

in terms of the seats, you can definitely changed them back to the original heated ones, but unfortunately I don't have them anymore but I'm sure you can pick them up from someone on here. i personally didnt even need the heated seats and have loved these ones.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

If your main concern is fuel - and it'll be your daily - I would certainly save some of the budget for petrol then :lol:

Happy zed hunting :drive1

LOL, yeah apart from the lack of seats it is a worry, ive been driving a 1.4 MG ZR for 2.5years (was only suppose to be for 6 months, but the house took over!) and before that was honda accord so as you can see its going to be interesting for me. :drive1

cheers

shameless plug, mine is for sale, happy to answer any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27843

thats lovely. wanted black aswell!!!!!!!! just showed someone at work..... just have to be strong and resist the urge for four seats that the golf offers. Got to say the mods look great and its something i would want to do myself.

great, well if you decide you want an amazing car rather than just bog standard 4 seats than we should have a chat. you won't regret owning a zed as everyone on here can tell you.

mine has just had a p3 service (big one), MOT and new front tyres as well! so saved you alot there already.

good luck

yeah no probs, at the mo i have your for sale trhead open with the pics of your car on it!! LOL

without risking offending you can the seats be changed back to originals so they are heated again (quite fancy having heated seats lol)

yes i think i have stop feeling guilty and get it for me, it will be my daily commute car ...as we have a family car.

no worries at all.

in terms of the seats, you can definitely changed them back to the original heated ones, but unfortunately I don't have them anymore but I'm sure you can pick them up from someone on here. i personally didnt even need the heated seats and have loved these ones.

Cheers, yeah i'm not going to mess you around, i'm not too far from you so will try at some stage to come down and take a look (it will actually be my first to view aswell) although funnily enough i drove passed one parked up this morning on the way to work.

good luck

no worries at all.

Cheers, yeah i'm not going to mess you around, i'm not too far from you so will try at some stage to come down and take a look (it will actually be my first to view aswell) although funnily enough i drove passed one parked up this morning on the way to work.

cool, give me a shout when you are ready. i'm in north london as well quite alot so that might be easier for you to get to as well.

thanks to all for the welcome message. quick couple of questions, i have to admit the looks of the zed which initially drew me in. What was it that attracted you to the zed in the first place and would there be an similar priced/spec car that you might be tempted by.

Its either the Golf R32 or the Zed, i've seen a nice R32 for £12.k with 30k odd on the clock and it has four seats but i do liek the look of the zed.

Depends what your after.....I would say R32 and Zed running costs are comparable.

Only difference is the seats and in honesty if your even asking the question then it sounds like you need 4 seats?

Make the kids walk.......kids don't walk enough anymore ;)

Depends what your after.....I would say R32 and Zed running costs are comparable.

Only difference is the seats and in honesty if your even asking the question then it sounds like you need 4 seats?

Make the kids walk.......kids don't walk enough anymore ;)

lol, very true, even though i will be using it all week i'm trying to justify that at the weekend i wont want to give it a blast around and instead stick to my honda frv if i need to take the kids out..