Once u pop u can't stop!

LRF4N

Gave the zed a good wash inside, cleaned inside and under the bonnet, and finished with a layer if megs tech wax 2 and some demon shine

The paints popping like never before lol

5372a78f.jpg

68f1632b.jpg

ef675087.jpg

ad1f9e6f.jpg

Swirls Irfan! Look at the swirls! :scare::scare::scare::scare::p

+1 :nono: (albeit there arent many!)

Give it a good polish with a DA and the paint will pop even more B)

Amanda's Alfa is covered in them, but I didnt have the bottle to attack it with the DA first weekend we had it. Strangely DD Lime Prime via MF applicator seemed to add more, I think because some were hiding under the merky delivery cack which it no doubt removed :bangin:

:bangin:

Lol I don't trust myself with a polisher and I witnessed someone burn thru the paint to plastic while removing a scratch on someone elses car so with the wafer thin paint I think il leave it be for now

Anyway this thread is about popping paint not swirls lol. I'm gonna ban u stew :lol:

Lol I don't trust myself with a polisher and I witnessed someone burn thru the paint to plastic while removing a scratch on someone elses car so with the wafer thin paint I think il leave it be for now

Anyway this thread is about popping paint not swirls lol. I'm gonna ban u stew :lol:

You've got no chance of burning the paint with a DA. I attacked mine with a DA for the first time few weeks ago and was so timid I kept it to speed 3 with Megs Ultimate Compound. Didn't get hot and didn't get rid of the swirls. DA's are designed to me clumbsy arse proof!

You've got no chance of burning the paint with a DA. I attacked mine with a DA for the first time few weeks ago and was so timid I kept it to speed 3 with Megs Ultimate Compound. Didn't get hot and didn't get rid of the swirls. DA's are designed to me clumbsy arse proof!

You can. It'll take a while but it's possible. With a rotary you can do it seconds though if you're not careful!

Go on Irfan, you know it makes sense! Get an order in with Tim From Envy for everything you need. You'd NEVER look back!

You can do it by hand too, if you take lots of care, only going one direction (no rub on rub off like the Karate Kid ;) ), and using a brand new applicator. ;)

She does look lovely though. Azure/Daytona Blue whatever you call it, is a great colour. :thumbs: