Damn... Charger NOT a Camaro

slimjim

This hasn't gone to plan at all, I am so @*!# at posting pictures, I am promised some training by Lexx tomorrow.

I've let my self down, the school down...... :surrender::surrender:

your problem there was that when you pasted the URL for the image, youve managed to delete part of the [/img] code :thumbs: (highlighted)

Many thanks :bangin:

edited the picture link for you :)

The crap thing is the only 'decent' car virtually any site lists is the mustang convertible (or similar) and I don't want a convertible or a mustang particularly.... I want a Camaro or a challenger ideally! Rental car companies suck with their choices! Maybe I need to research more to actually get a semi decent car!

The crap thing is the only 'decent' car virtually any site lists is the mustang convertible (or similar) and I don't want a convertible or a mustang particularly.... I want a Camaro or a challenger ideally! Rental car companies suck with their choices! Maybe I need to research more to actually get a semi decent car!

Yeah... in Florida (at this time of the year) a convertible is a crazy idea due to the afternoon rain.

Plus it is really TOO hot for the hood down in the mornings!

They had a few coupe Mustangs... which I suppose it a decent compromise... :dry:

I have done the Mustang thing. Mmm, bad idea unless you could blag a decent spec one. The one I had (In yellow) had the worst suspension in the world and kept bottoming out over speed bumps and the interior was rubbish, that said it was a series one, and I think the series two is a bit better. The trouble is you book these things blind, and you just pray for what you actually expect :shrug:

Hertz are the only company I've found that actually list the Mustang coupe.

I'll be picking up in Miami and keeping the car for 22 or 23 days. :)

I have done the Mustang thing. Mmm, bad idea unless you could blag a decent spec one. The one I had (In yellow) had the worst suspension in the world and kept bottoming out over speed bumps and the interior was rubbish, that said it was a series one, and I think the series two is a bit better. The trouble is you book these things blind, and you just pray for what you actually expect :shrug:

It ALL depends on how deep your pockets are....

http://www.prestigeluxuryrentals.com/

Mine are NOT deep enough... :lol:

Hertz have the 'adrenaline cars' selection. This includes the V8 Mustang GT Premium, the V8 Challenger R/T and a V8 Camaro. This is in Orlando at least, as i'm looking at either the Camaro or the 'stang for a couple days while i'm there.

Would have gone for the Challenger, but the mrs doesn't like it! :dry:

Hertz have the 'adrenaline cars' selection. This includes the V8 Mustang GT Premium, the V8 Challenger R/T and a V8 Camaro. This is in Orlando at least, as i'm looking at either the Camaro or the 'stang for a couple days while i'm there.

Camaro SS was about £1200, Fancy Mustang £2500 and Challenger R/T £2500 for the duration I wanted!

£2500 - no way, £1200 I'd think about.... however a standard mustang was under £600.

It's a lot more cash, sure it's ACE however not sure if I can justify the difference.

Camaro SS was about £1200, Fancy Mustang £2500 and Challenger R/T £2500 for the duration I wanted!

£2500 - no way, £1200 I'd think about.... however a standard mustang was under £600.

It's a lot more cash, sure it's ACE however not sure if I can justify the difference.

Fair do's. I'm only looking at a couple days so it's not bad, works out at about £110 per day.