time for new banana bar bushes...is there a guide?

was8v

So I had some new tyres fitted and had a poke around under the car to see where the knocking is coming from.

Looks like I found the culprit (see pics) on both sides, looks worse on drivers.

post-6092-135011907757_thumb.jpgpost-6092-135011908035_thumb.jpg

I've found replacement bushes for £60 each from horsham developments (forum sponsor?) http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... 9c0828660c I will also PM zmanalex :)

Is there a guide online anywhere for removing the banana bar? I can get a local garage to press the bushes in, it would be nice to see just what I need to remove to get them off to weigh the job up :)

Cheers for the link GT4 I didn't see that. I also found a guide on my350z - seems the cross brace bolts can rust bad and the bushes have a risk of seizing to the pins. Looks easy enough though so I will do it myself.

On closer inspection, compression bushes are OK. The bits visible in the pic are where the "gaps" in the rubber are.

Seems the noise is coming from my droplinks - as when disconnected the noise disappears.