Berks race cat deals

Mark@Abbey m/s

Berk Race cats deals;

350Z DE/REV up berks are £400-00 inc vat

350Z HR/370z berks are £435-00 inc vat

we will fit these free of charge is you book at UPREV remap at the same time and even give you £25-00 off of the Uprev price.

so to supply fit and remap a DE/REV up will be £777-00 inc VAT

HR/370Z will be £812-00 inc VAT

if you want the HFC's without fitment and tuning we can do them for the following price;

350Z DE/REV up berks are £375-00 inc vat

350Z HR/370z berks are £405-00 inc vat

We should have delivery on the Berks Cats in 2/3 weeks I hope.

Mark

what power should i be running after this berks and remap with stock airbox or pop chargers? on a 313bhp

im just wondering if i should get the whole lot first and then remap as i dont want to keep ahvign to spend money on remaps after each mod e.t.c

Yes that includes delivery.

But it is better to have them fitted and a remap , I will post a dyno plot up later what happens when you fit Berks on a tuned car without a remap , your cars need a remap if you fit these in my opinon.

The 313bhp like a remap without anything else as they are super rich from the factory, but fitting the berks I would say they will definitely give a bigger punch in the midrange and a few more BHP at the top end.

But have the job done in one go it saves you a few quid in the long run , but dont worry about fitting Pop chargers these get terrible heat soak while sat in traffic just stick a pair of HKS filters in your stock airboxes.

Mark

Can't go for the remap as I don't think Admiral will accept it. I guess I should be ok running the HKS zorst and HFCs until November when my insurance is up for renewal. I can look at getting the remap done then provided I can get a decent insurance quote.

It would be nice to get it done in one hit but doesn't seem to be an option for me at the moment.

Can you let me know when they are in please Mark, cheers.

Good news Admiral ok'd the remap!

Got an online policy update quote and put in engine chip + 10% as suggested and also let them know it's an uprev remap. An extra £20 on the policy.....happy days!

Mark can you let me know when the berks are in and I'll book in for the remap package.

Cheers

Phil

Got an online policy update quote and put in engine chip + 10% as suggested and also let them know it's an uprev remap. An extra £20 on the policy.....happy days!

Mark can you let me know when the berks are in and I'll book in for the remap package.

Cheers

Phil

Quick warning, if you loved your zed before you will be totally smitten with it after the berks and the up rev. Totally transforms the level of torque all the way through the gears and the sound is incredible. Enjoy :thumbs:

Cheers

Phil

Quick warning, if you loved your zed before you will be totally smitten with it after the berks and the up rev. Totally transforms the level of torque all the way through the gears and the sound is incredible. Enjoy :thumbs:

Hope you are right, hear nothing but good things about this so can't wait!!