My Is200 from Birth till........

rabster

im hopefully going to see a couple local to me this weekend i have found a really nice example 350z GT in gunmetal on an 04 with just over 20k on the clock with satnav etc but im just not so sure on gun-metal yet....

the other is a blue one done just under 30k without sat nav etc but the gt pack....

decisions decisions

where do you lot get your insurance from as im with flux on the lex and they just quoted 2k :rant: im only payin 1100 on the lex so go figure that out

in particular where do people insure the charged versions just in case i do that lol

Blue is the fastest colour :D

Try Admiral or Elephant, they have both been good this year and there a re number of us on here with really good deals. :thumbs:

Good luck with your search, hope you find a nice on soon B):)

im hopefully going to see a couple local to me this weekend i have found a really nice example 350z GT in gunmetal on an 04 with just over 20k on the clock with satnav etc but im just not so sure on gun-metal yet....

the other is a blue one done just under 30k without sat nav etc but the gt pack....

decisions decisions

where do you lot get your insurance from as im with flux on the lex and they just quoted 2k :rant: im only payin 1100 on the lex so go figure that out

in particular where do people insure the charged versions just in case i do that lol

decisions decisions

Definitely try admiral, flux quoted me over 4k, sky wanted 700, but admiral were 630 with my tints, breakdown took it up to 700 but my miles are limited to 6k, and I have mike and my dad on it lol

Well yesterday was d-day I was up at 5am to clean the beast then a trip round the m25 to south mims where the new owners were meeting me he was very happy with the car we talked numbers and that's was it sold :byebye:

They collect in a week or so but I won't be driving it anymore as a deposit was taken

So full steam ahead for the 350 now

Well done mate bet your happay and sad at the same time :console: now you can get onto the next project :thumbs:

O and BTW

Be warned some other members are trying to pass on their delusion that Blue is quicker everyone knows it's the elite GM that's tops :p

:lol::lol::lol: