Finally got the berks hfc installed

Will370z

Best for someone more knowledgable than I to reply but my problem is not the berks but the combination of the up rev I had done prior to the berks and the berks. The up rev made the car run lean, the berks do that too making the car run very lean, hence why I need the up rev modified. Just berks should be fine but an up rev is a good idea to get the most from them.

Regarding you worry about the mid range rasp of the berks, I can understand that, I was worried at first but noemi know it's a characteristic of the berks I'm not worried, I kinda like the sound. It only occurs when the car is under load between 4-4.5k revs. I would never go back to the old cats, car was way too quiet.

Thanks for the info :thumbs:

Just got the car back from abbey after having the up rev tweaked for the berks. Thanks mark for letting me sit in again and watch and learn. Car feels fantastic, did a big detour home but had to be careful in the thundering rain.

Mark got the car up to 298bhp and got another nice boost in torque, she feels fantastic, but....the noise now is awesome, god it sounds good. I even love the rasp it gives. Took my housemate out for a drive and he was smiling like a little kid for the whole journey.

Can't wait for the tunnel run weekend after next.

Found an old video I made after I had the milltek originally installed, if anyone is interested in the difference berks make I could record the new sound for a comparison. Just ask.

Thanks again to Sarah for the breakfast as usual with marmite, and a big thanks to mark for getting in touch to warn me about running too lean. Seeing that graph from the dyno really showed it was running very lean. Would not have liked to push the car regularly like that. :thumbs:

You HAVE to come to Scotland now :D

Just got the car back from abbey after having the up rev tweaked for the berks. Thanks mark for letting me sit in again and watch and learn. Car feels fantastic, did a big detour home but had to be careful in the thundering rain.

Mark got the car up to 298bhp and got another nice boost in torque, she feels fantastic, but....the noise now is awesome, god it sounds good. I even love the rasp it gives. Took my housemate out for a drive and he was smiling like a little kid for the whole journey.

Can't wait for the tunnel run weekend after next.

Found an old video I made after I had the milltek originally installed, if anyone is interested in the difference berks make I could record the new sound for a comparison. Just ask.

Thanks again to Sarah for the breakfast as usual with marmite, and a big thanks to mark for getting in touch to warn me about running too lean. Seeing that graph from the dyno really showed it was running very lean. Would not have liked to push the car regularly like that. :thumbs: