Car cover

linkster

yeah, leaving it on the road though so just be a bit mental paying too much and someone just lifting it

against the law to leave a car on the road with a cover over it reflectors must show by law!

yeah, leaving it on the road though so just be a bit mental paying too much and someone just lifting it

against the law to leave a car on the road with a cover over it reflectors must show by law!

Daym...Get some reflective strips and sew them onto the cover ;)

Good thinking

hah! yeah, howdy mate :)

Haha! I thought so! How's your head? ;)

ROFL you know what I ended up with a MASSIVE lump which is now just a lump. No broken skin, bizzarely

OMG :scare: Did your hit it that hard!!??

You've STILL got the lump, it's been weeks!!

It must have hurt! Did you feel dazed?

Yeah normally impacts like that doesn't cut the skin...

Good thinking

A cheap cover can do more damage than leaving it open to the elements to be honest mate.

That's true...I was close to purchasing a cover myself until I looked into it further. I'd only use a cover on freshly washed body work (i.e. wash it and cover it up before you go on holiday or something).

The grit and dirt you'll pick up will leave loads of swirl marks as the wind rubs the cover across the bodywork with a layer of dirt between them, just like sandpaper.

A cover is well worth it for when you leave the car for a couple of weeks whilst you go on holiday.

Personally I wouldn't use a cover when parked on the road as it will stick out like a sore thumb. People will be curious as to what's underneath, especially when looking at the shape of the Zed! This will attract unwanted attention.

I won't be surprised if the cover got robbed! :scare: