2005 UK Azure for sale **SOLD**

Androo

Hi guys,

It is with deep upset that I'm putting up for sale my '05 Azure Blue 350z. I am shortly moving into a place with the girlfriend, and she has told me that the car has to go - Im got going to lie, its been 50/50 on which to ditch as i really really love this car :lol:

Anyway, here's the usual spec:

59,000 miles - the P3 is due in 1000 miles, however this is being booked at the moment.

12 months MOT

UK non GT, however with brembo upgrade and rays (factory fit upgrade)

Tax: Jan 2012

The only additional items thats on the car is a HKS replica true dual Exhaust system, not raspy, not too loud and sound absolutely fantastic. It also has a clear protective wrapping over the front bumper, partial wings and bonnet - this means that unlike many pepper potted 350z's, this one has been professionally cared for. It also has an induction kit, but can also provide standard air-box and new filter if preferred. Carbon Fibre Slam panel, battery and brake fluid covers.

The car has just a couple of minor points, of which i have taken into account:

Small cigerette burn on passenger side lining (yes the same girlfriend!). rear axles a little clicky, but never bothered me.

I have owned the car since August last year, and cared for it like it was my own child. Its been loved and cherished, and I am very sad to see it go.

350z2-1.jpg

350z3.jpg

350z.jpg

£8000 for a quick sale. Its with great regret I am selling her, what a fantastic car. Heres to growing up :dry:

Any questions please feel free to drop me a message or call me on 07969558986. I am in West Sussex.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i have noticed that the non GT's do seem to be up for a little less than the Gt's, I thought i had priced it accordingly, must admit, I am shocked that it hasnt sold....

I'd even let it go for £7500 if the new owner wants to get it serviced....

Thanks Laura, very sad to see it going, but needs must i guess.

Surely a Z hopefull out there must be thinking "where can i get one oof those lovely azure blue 350z's (which are the fastest as we all know) on a 05 plate, for a bargain price thats been so looked after?"

Well look no further :lol:

:lol: sadly not, but we can all dream eh?

Sure, just so happens i took some interior pics last night.... and some more for you picture fans :lol:

OK, so i have this week off work, and the zed MUST go this week, so i am going to offer it at a shade over a garage's rip off stonking thieving price of.....

£7000 this is strictly no offers, as its pretty much a giveaway!

Anywho, heres some more pictures

rear2.jpg

rear.jpg

interior.jpg

front3.jpg

front2.jpg

front1.jpg.

side2.jpg

side1.jpg

Cheers

:lol: Thanks Sarnie

The car is now on Autotrader and (not surprisingly) getting quite a bit of interest, so if you are interested please feel free to PM me for my number etc. Would be nice to see her stay on the forums

Cheers

Thanks Laura, very sad to see it going, but needs must i guess.

Surely a Z hopefull out there must be thinking "where can i get one oof those lovely azure blue 350z's (which are the fastest as we all know) on a 05 plate, for a bargain price thats been so looked after?"

Well look no further :lol:

dont rubb it in :p... if i could i would snap it out your hands in no time .. darn it! :rant: