Whats this?

ric

Hi guys,

This will probably be a stupid question ( :blush: ) but...

Whats this?:

2110zlj.jpg

Come to trial fit my new wheels, and this little bolt obstructs the wheels from sitting flat (The "Bolt" (or whatever it is) is as long as the wheel bolt studs). The wheel does have indents in the back to allow for things like spacers, however they don't go close enough to the centre of the wheel to allow this bolt to sit in properly.

To say its annoying is an understatement :bang:

I'm going to space the front wheels out anyway, but I'm going to have to buy a spacer big enough to clear this aswell by the looks of things.

Cheers in advance!

May need a friend to put pressure on the brakes while you do it :thumbs:

Or if you're working on your own try a bit of wood or similar that will fit between 2 bolts and rest on the ground to stop the wheel turning, the bolt comes off fairly easy though so you shouldn't have a problem.

Cheers guys, this is now removed! (Funnily enough, I guess a previous owner must have taken this out at some point and lost it, as instead of a 10mm bolt that the tool kit spanner could remove, it was a 12mm bolt).

Either way, its gone now! :thumbs:

Just need to decide if i need some spacers before the wheels go on :lol:

Cheers!