aussies talking crap.

janoof1

So,

The Z wins in a straight line.

The Z wins round a track.

The Z is the better drivers car.

But one driver gives it a split vote and the other would take home the RX-8, so theRX-8 is a winner!

Brilliant logic.

The RX-8 is a nice car, we looked at one some time ago, but I really couldntget on with those doors. Cool for 5 minutes, but when I found out that it is possible to hit the exterior paintwork of the front door with the interior metal of the rear door, I left it.

Still, its a decent car though.

As for the bit where a modified older subaru is quicker on the quarter than the Z, well its not really a surprise is it, but I didnt buy the Z to look like a chav or to have something that 9 billion other people in the same town have.

With my weight and the right gear on my mountain bike, I reckon I could get to 300NM pretty easy. Doing that while having my stubby legs do 4000 rpm though is another matter.

I did like the styling of the interior on the RX-8 though, very nice touches on the seats/stereo etc replicating the rotary symbol in various places.