SOLD

big.h

Not one phone call pm or anything.

Sorry to hear that mate. Thats mad. I would have snatched your hand off if I had been looking still. I really do wonder what is putting people off. It ticks all the boxes as far as im concerned, and it should be the best time of year to sell.

Sad as it is, its looking like the best option is to part ex it against something else which is more likely to sell. :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Price dropped again.

Christ, thats nearly 4k less than I saw these advertised for earlier in the year. Its rapidly approaching the wrong time of year to sell a roadster... and I think the crappy summer we have just had with lack of sun isnt helping.

I really think you are going to have to end up part ex`ing it for something more sellable.

Price dropped again.

Christ, thats nearly 4k less than I saw these advertised for earlier in the year. Its rapidly approaching the wrong time of year to sell a roadster... and I think the crappy summer we have just had with lack of sun isnt helping.

I really think you are going to have to end up part ex`ing it for something more sellable.

Ive put a deposit on the car ive wanted for a while so just need this to sell really. It nedds to go soon as though. Cant belive i habent had one offer!!!